Pity Party - Incredibly destructive indie pop.
Beartato - The adventures of a bear that looks like a potato.
Boxhead - Got too much time on your hands? Then kill zombies while listening to Balance Lost.
||||||slow--education - The work of Scott Jason Smith, comic strips and such
Geeksticals - T-shirts for geeks courtesy of everyone's favourite Robbie Munn
- This is the first band I was in with Tomski, Mattward, and the esteemed Mr Ashley Yeates esquire. We had a laugh, and then slowly collapsed like a flan in a cupboard.
- This started as a place to keep our FAWM songs. Have a look for songs by Mikey D, trading under the name Girls In Uniform
and our guitarist, Tomski, who makes awesomely sweet ukelele/glockenspiel songs.
I thought it might be convenient to have all the Wordly Self-Assurance songs in one place so here are the "Nur Ein" tracks, and the Song Fight! ones can be found here.
I have considered making a comprehensive credits list for these songs, but decided against it for 3 reasons:
1) The whole is more than it's composite parts
2) I can't be arsed
3) Glen will probably do it at some point anyway
For the uninitiated, The Worldly Self-Assurance is a band who write songs by sending tracks to each other via email. We are:
- Me, Medway reprazent.
- Melvin, based in Toronto and is our resident production guru and all-rounder.
- Glen, from Hayward (near San Francisco geography fans). He's the axe-wielding, face-melting, child-raising ubernerd of the group.
- Jeremy, from Port Orchard, Jez brings the angelic voice and hit singles.
- Ken, recently joined, also from the bay area and helping out on drums mainly.